[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Godly Coil of Might

	Sorry for that "Diablo" allusion, but I wanted to ask:
I am already running at 3.2KVA, but If I had a 15KVA or so distribution
transformer, what preparations would I need to make to the coil to get it
ready to handle the additional input current?  Would I need to upgrade the
9"OD secondary from 21 gauge wire to a larger wire?  I am not sure what all
specifications you need to answer this question, but I am pretty sure that
things would have to change to accomodate for the huge power that a 15KVA
power source would produce.  (I'm not even sure if I could find enough wall
current to power the transformer... :-))

				Thanks,
				     Ryan Ries

PS - I have a couple new Good pictures of my 3240-watt testing on my
webpage - http://www.wf-dot-net/~spud
        I'm working on getting that breakout spot on the toroid fixed. :-)