[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What IS special about a Tesla coil?

Please excuse me for this but I think his question deserves a more eloquent
answer...........

What is special about a tesla coil? It just is. Like how no one can explain
why a rose is beautiful or what exactly love is.The streamers tell of lifes
chaos and wonder. the balance of the capacitors and spark gap tell us we
need to keep the elements of our lives balanced.The spinning of the primary
and secondary describes the dizzinesswe all feel when we try to comprehend
this.Finally the soaring upwards of the secondary tells of how we should all
strive towrds perfection. All this adds up to wonder and beauty and that is
why a tesla coil is special.