[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Solid State Record

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 20.04.2000 05:00:04

To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
cc:    (bcc: Marco Denicolai/MARTIS)
Subject:  Solid State Record

Original Poster: "Gary Johnson" <gjohnson-at-ksu.edu>

>I don't have a web site.  I also do not intend to keep any secrets from
>anyone interested in solid state drives.  I am writing up my notes now, and
>will make them available for the cost of photocopying and postage.  I will
>announce them on this list when I am finished.  It may be a few months.
>
>Gary Johnson

Hello Gary.

Thanks for writing a paper about your work.

Why don't you write it using Word or another editor? Then you wouldn't need to
purchase also a copy machine but could simply send by email copies of it :)

Also scanning the paper is possible but the resulting file size would be N
times
bigger that the equivalent genuine Word (or whatever) document.

Regards