[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC Cap Source

Hi Jos

What you looking for is metalized polypropylene pulse cap they normally are
between 600V and 1600V and .01uF to .06 uF you need to Seri them for
voltage and
parallel your Seri to have the value you want . I'm Canadian to and I never had
problem to order in USA.

I'm sure some have better explanation for you.

Luc(Montreal)