[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotaty popping, (Was Re: commercial cap failure)

> Original Poster: "D&M's High Voltage" <dmshv.davmckin-at-gte-dot-net>
>
> > Original Poster: "Jon Rosenstiel" <jonr-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Oops!  I made a mistake in my response - Sorry about that!

 The statement should read "On the HIGHER current setting of the
welder, you have less turns (lower voltage)"

-   (NOT the LOWER current as I mistyped).

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage