[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re[2]: What IS special about a Tesla coil?

TL> "The magnitude of the resonance effect depends, under otherwise equal
TL> conditions, on the quantity of electricity set in motion or the strength of
TL> the current driven through the circuit. But the circuit opposes the passage
TL> of the currents by reason of its impedance and therefore, to secure the
TL> best action it is necessary to reduce the impedance to a minimum. It is
TL> impossible to overcome it entirely, but merely in part, for the ohmic
TL> resistance cannot be overcome.

Hmmmm

I was just thinking about the supra conductive Wires that the people
one floor above my Lab are researching. Maybe they could be of some
use here to overcome the ohmic resistance.

--
Best regards,
 Rainer                            mailto:rainman-at-asamnet.de