[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: My spark gap

Hi Brad:

In your pictures, it appears that you are selecting the spark gap tap using
an alligator clip.  I would recommend using a screwed connection, as such
clips are very poor for connecting such huge currents.  Also, the wire gauge
used appears to be very small, like 22 AWG.  I would recommend something
much heavier.

Regards, Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA