[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE:My Spark Gap

Hi Brad,
            If you were feeling really creative you could alter the gapping by
using the threads and simply screwing the knobs in and out to accieve the
desired gap, you may already be doing this, i can't tell...

I am new to the list and as this is my first post i will tell you a little
about myself, I am 15 and live in cambridge (england), with the help of Bob
Golding i recently built my first coil, it runs on a pair of OBIT's and will
produce 1' streamers using a fan cooled 5 stage gap and a MMC 3" secondary on
pvc pipe.

Regards, Alex