[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Canadian RF generator reseller.

Benoit,

Contact Strategis Canada, Communications Branch (used to be DOC) and ask for a
list of Canadian AM broadcasters that are not renewing their liscenses.  Many
AM radio stations are going dark up here these days and jumping over to FM for
some mysterious reason.  This could put a used but perfectly serviceable 10kW
or 50 kW  AM broadcast transmitter in your possession.  Just recrystal for the
bottom of the band and replace the antenna tower(s) with a huge resonator and
you'll be all set.

Robert W. Stephens
Director
AREA31 Research Facility