[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Salt Water

Hi all again :)

I am near to wind my first coil... one of the part I want to build now is
the tank capacitor.
I already know the MMC is the best, but I do not know if I will find the
money required for it.
So I was thinking about salt water...  I would like to build a modular
capacitor to use with my different transformers.
5Kv/50mA , 8Kv/20mA , 12Kv/50mA... I have others, so I do not want to bore
with too much detail.
For the capacitor matching I use wintesla.
Now my question is where can I find "complete" documentation about salt
water caps, and what you think about it.
At the moment what I need is a working coil  :) so I need to build a
capacitor quick to do too.
Can or should I start with a smaller cap than the exact matched?

Tnx again
Daniele