[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mutual Inductance of between two coils

I think the classic paper on self and mutual inductance is the one by Fawzi
and Burke, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. PAS-97,
No. 2, March/April 1978, Pages 464-468.  It is not difficult to write a
short program to do the number crunching, and as a retired professor, I
strongly recommend you do so.

If you need answers more quickly, send me two dollars and I will send you a
floppy with the QuickBasic code and also the executable file.  Remember, it
runs in DOS.

Gary Johnson
1630 Osage St.
Manhattan, KS 66502