[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Science Fair

Hi All,

I just finished competing at the Los Angeles county science fair on
Wednesday.  I won first place in the mathematics division for my
project "Differential Equation Model of the Tesla Coil".  I will also be
participating in the California state science fair in three weeks.  I'd
like to thank you all for your help over the past couple years.  This
list is a wonderful forum for learning and communicating our ideas.
I would also like to thank Dale Hall for the great TRW award.

My project will make its way up to my web site over the next
month or two.  home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/

Thanks again.

Matt Behrend