[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Salt Water

Hi all,
it may be worth remembering that Tesla used salt water capacitors in his
Colorado Springs station. Instead of beer bottles, he used high quality
champagne bottles, as he believed them to be made of a superior glass. Anyway,
he over come there loss by injecting more power into the system, he also had to
put up with the occasional exploding bottle. Salt Caps are not the best method
(it's where I started), but sometimes it's all you've got, be it because you
have not got the cash, or because you are having to wait for material
science to
catch-up with your inventive genius.

Regards,

Gavin, U.K