From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 5:35 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: frequency

Original Poster: "William Woods" <wwoods-at-mail.wsu.edu>

Hey People,

    I have a question.  Is it best to say the lower the frequency the
better with a large top load capacitance?  When making a top load should
I just shoot for a big one?  I calculated a total inductance frequency
of 90.75Khz with a 9" shere and 94.41w/8", and 98.61w/7".  What is a
good frequency to shoot for?  Should I redesign the coils on paper for a
lower frequency than these or higher?  or are these good values?
Thanks, all help is appreciated.
-Bill