Re: T minus 7 days and counting

List,

I apologize for a miscommunication on my part to Michael .
We are currently out of stock of the Seacor .047 uF caps.
Their best delivery of those particular capacitors is 11-12
weeks.  I am able to offer the Seacor capacitors (11-12
week delivery though) at $1.25 for a quantity of 500, $1.20
for a quantity of 750, and $1.15 for a quantity of 1000.

On a positive note - I am in contact with another supplier who does have
some similar capacitors in stock.  I have not received
pricing for those yet - I should have the information tomorrow.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone.
Thank you for your understanding and patience in resolving this
issue.

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage