Re: Attaching HDPE

Hi Gomez,

	Some hot melts are partially made from poly.  You have to get it really
hot so that the glue melts the poly a bit.  Maybe preheat it.  I just tried
it and I cant rip the glue off a section of white poly cutting board.  Of
course, hot melt glue is not the world's strongest bond or anything...  I
have no idea what brand glue this is but it is fairly flexible.  I think it
is from Sears.

I prefere nylon bolts for such things since you can take it back apart and
I am no artist with hot melt...

Cheers,

	Terry