Bifilar Tank Ckt. Transmission Lines for Twin Coil Systems

Hello,
Could someone tell me what formula if any that is used to design Bifilar
Tank Ckt. Transmission lines and if they need to be of low impedance.
Please correct me if Im wrong but Im thinking that you cant just take
two pieces of copper pipe ,space them apart and tie them together at
each end without doing some kind of math or is there nothing magical
about using this in a Twin Coil System. Im thinking that length, dia. of
copper pipe, spacing would have some effect on a Twin Coil System.
Any help is always appreciated.
Regards Jeff KD4LYH