MMC accessories

Hello everyone,
This message is primarily for those in the MMC Bulk Buy, or those who will
join.
I'm taking Terry's suggestion on the perfboard from digi-key... The approximate
prices can be found at <http://www.digikey-dot-com>www.digikey-dot-com by searching
product number V1011-ND. If you know of a perfboard that would be better for
the application, please contact me. The resistors will also be bought from
digikey to save on shipping fees. I'm going to throw those in for free, they'll
be 10MOhm -at- 1/2 watt carbon film resistors. I'll give you 20 more resistors
than the total number of caps you buy, just in case you have any problems and
need to replace some later on...
The resistor specs can be found at
<http://www.digikey-dot-com/EC/V3/389.pdf>http://www.digikey-dot-com/EC/V3/389.pdf
If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me at
<mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com
Safe coiling,

    -Michael

PS-
I might throw in some brass bolts for terminals if you ask reel nice ; )