From: Kennan C Herrick <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:47:26 -0700
Subject: Fw: Space winding

Hold it...stop the presses!  In my comments in my earlier posting of
today (included herewith) I forgot about "f"!  The resonant frequency is
going to increase because a) L decreases (see 2.1 below) and b) the
distributed capacitance decreases because of the turn-spacing.  By how
much, I don't know at the moment (it's past my bedtime + the 50-year
problem).  But it means that Q will increase--perhaps by a lot--and so,
the developed voltage will not decrease so much if at all.  Who can
quantify this for us?

KCH