MMC Cap Update

  For those of you participating in the recent MMC bulk buy:
I haven't yet received word from the distributers about the prices of the caps.
I asked three different distributers in my area, and they told me they'd get
back to me yesterday. I'll call again tomorrow during business hours and see
what the problem is.
One online distributer had the caps priced at 2.05 each! Maybe I'll get them
directly to the factory if I can. Some distributers tack on a markup, that's
why I called three different ones. Anyway, I thought I shouldn't keep you guys
in the dark about this. Any questions?
<mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com
Sorry for the delay,

    -Michael