Re: Ozone and Avalon

>Original poster: "Sam Beck" <Sam-at-peterbeck-dot-com>
>
>	I'm positive that you've already thought of this, but make sure
>that the construction materials used in the high voltage labs are resistant
>to ozone, or have some way to quickly remove the prodigious amounts of O3
>that are going to be produced.
>
>	Sam Beck

Sitting directly above the HVL are a pair of "Air Handler"s. They are
MASSIVE blowers that created the draft for the 4 boilers. They are turned by
a pair of 200HP lectric motors. Ventilation is covered :)

Now HEATING...that's another matter......

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / Founder
The Geek Group
www.geekgroup-dot-org