Re: Thanks for all the Ballasting Tips, but one Last Question About the Pole ...

Ryan,

My pole transformer has the same 3 connections and the fourth below the
center LV connect. The outer 2 are for 240V use, with the center as neutral
(ground) I use the center and one outside connection for 120V, but you will
get voltage on the outside connection not used, so watch out! :) The one
below the three is strictly the case ground. As far as the plugs, I have a
pressure release on mine that will open if the tank pressure gets too high
for sme reason...maybe to keep it from exploding if struck by lightning?????

Chris