secondary to try...

    Hi All!

  Since John F. endorses 'higher turns' (less filling!/tastes
great!), vs less turns.  Will a secondary wound with 40ga wire
(don't ask how I managed it) work?  I'll try it anyway, and
hopefully it'll work.  I'm expecting ~1100-1500 turns on this form
(it isn't done yet), and I'll be sure to smother it with
polyurethane before smoke-testing.  I'll keep ya'll posted on the
results.  Oh, one tiny problems...this stuff is super-fine
wire...ideas on ground-connection and toroid connection?    I was
just gonna forego sripping the enamel, and just let 'er arc over
(that'll remove the insulation!)
                                                          Shad, AKA
Sundog