Re: Paper/Oil Capacitors

Some data about oiled paper [Taschenbuch der Elektrotechnik, Hanser Verlag
München 1976,
Band 1]:

epsilon-r = 3,87
tan delta = 2,6e-3 (20°C)
tan delta = 8,5e-3 (100°C)
punctuation voltage DC: 174,0kV/mm
punctuation voltage AC: 57,5kV/mm

max. punctuation voltage is higly dependant on thickness.

if scan of diagrams (german) is wanted, please e-mail to marand-at-t-online.de.

greetings,

Andreas Marshall