Re: tesla coils

<<Mr. Grant is not on the list so write him directly - Terry>>

Hello Mike.

Thanks for writing.  The only thing I can think of that might
be of help in your situation would to be to send an e-mail
message to the Tesla List.  I know there are a number of people
in the UK that have built some nice coils of the size you are
looking for.  I've put Terry Fritz's e-mail address in the CC
field above.  Maybe he could post a message to the Tesla List
on your behalf.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:51:05 +0100
> To:            wysock-at-ttr-dot-com
> From:          MICHAEL GRANT <art-at-DEPTA.demon.co.uk>
> Subject:       tesla coils

> Hi Bill,
> I work in the film industry ,in London UK and wondered if you have any
> contacts over here that I may get in touch with  a view to hiring a
> tesla coil for a day's filming.(model 2)
> The other option is to purchase one but shipping may be expensive and
> would the coil be compatible with 240v power ?
> As with most things in the Film Industry everything is urgent, If you
> can help me I would be grateful.
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Mike.
>
> Mike Grant