Re: Avalon - First Order Designs? Re: Avalon - First Order Designs?

Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> I have a working budget of $500,000.00 for the Avalon Coil. When the time
> comes to build it, we'll hire an architect to solve the problems.
>
> Perhaps we could build a 1MVA version of the ALF ;)

As imprudent as it might sound, I would suggest trying
to leverage that money into building the ALF at the scale
of greatest interest...  The fundamental design limit.

A facility that operates at that limit (~5MVA) would be
an incredibly useful research tool.
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org