Avalon Website and list

www.thegeekgroup-dot-org is now online on our new server. It's half finished
(I've been writing code all day) but there are Avalon pics there. Along with
3 press releases and some other stuff. Almost EVERYTIHING about the new
facility is posted.

Mark has a new list going for people who would like to work on the Avalon
facility. This way we don't tie up the Pupman list too bad and make Terry's
life a little easier. List traffic has been light lately so I don't think he
minds TOO much, but this will let us expand.

I would like to propose a partnership between Greg, Bill, and the Group on
building the 5MVA Avalon-ALF Facility. If you guys are interested, let me
know. I would like to have the Big Dogs run this show. I don't want a
commitee thing happening for obvious reasons. The 2 of you would head the
project and everyone else would be Grunt labour (I'm SURE we could get a few
volunteers from the list here :) ).

Have fun!

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek