Re: Terry's coils online after all these years :o)

Wow!  Thanks Dan,

I think I spent a million dollars, or the equivalent of sweat on them ;-))

I guess "i" am one of those "almost" unlimited budget coilers but
'constrained by available space' dudes...  My skills are very limited, but
I am happy that they ended up as well as they did.

I spent much more time "thinking" about them than building them, but I am
happy that they perform as designed.

Cheers,

	Terry