Re: fire safety

Hi Macolm,

Although I am not personally trained in hazardous materials, I
would gander that ozone would considerably accelerate the ox-
idation process of burning, since ozone is a very potent oxidi-
zing agent. Anyone who has done much prolonged coiling in
a relatively unventillated room can attest to the fact that exposed
metal surfaces rust and corrode more quickly than -at- ambient
conditions. I think a previous posting placed the TLV of O3 at
0.5 PPM. Pretty potent stuff to say the least. TLV- Threshold
Limit Value, PPM- Parts Per Million.

Good, Safe Coilin',
David R.