Smaller NST (9/30) Protection

List,
    Excuse me if this was answered in one of the previous replies, but I was
wondering what a suitable method of protecting a 9/30 NST would be. I was
already thinking of having a grounded safety gap (for sure) and I was
wondering if an LTR cap would be suitable for a series static gap (not yet
sure how many sections) or if I should just go resonant. I was also
contemplating if a NST filter like the ones Terry uses would be a good way to
go (wondering if the lower voltage would have any effect on it, not quite 15
kV...)? Anywayz, I'm curious, so any help would be helpful and much
appreciated. I feel that there is still more I must learn until I endeavour
to construct my own but I find that trustworthy information on this subject
is hard to come by, as there are many theories and the such that seem to
contradict each other... Well, thanx for all your help (everybody) on this
subject.

Regards,
-Joshua