Re: Success - Was in agony.

Hi Garry,

Just one comment here. It would probably help you a great deal to "know" the
actual value of your cap. So, obviously you need to measure it. If you don't
have a capacitance meter, then take the cap stack to Radio Shack or similar and
have them measure it for you. I bet they would get a kick out of measuring it,
especially after you tell them what your doing with it.

Just a thought,
Bart