Re: tank circuit of VTTC

Metlicka Marc wrote to the list:

> but if a separate trans for the unit and fans are used this should
provide isolation and cooling?

Marc,

Peltier elements need a direct mechanical contact to the surface
they should cool.  If the component to be cooled was at a high
voltage sufficient insulating material must be used, which
decreases the efficiency further more.

Or did I misunderstand you and you want to cool down a heatsink
and blow the cooled-down air to hot parts?

> muffin fans themselves wont take very much rf kickback as i
found out.
- You could implement a rf filter in order to avoid destruction of the
fan.

> when i get to a vttc, i have all the components just not the
knowledge right now.
- You will get an excellent support by the list members.

Regards,

Herwig