Draco Specifications

List,
    As I promised, here is the complete list of specifications:

Transformer Specs:
Input Voltage: 120 VAC
Input Current: 2.4 A
Output Voltage: 9000 VRMS
Output Current: 30 mA
Peak Voltage: 12727.9 V
Impedance: 300,000 O
PFC Rating: 75%
PFC Value: 37.303 µF

Capacitor Specs
Resonant Value: 0.0088 µF (8.8 nF)
Dielectric K: 2.3 (polyethylene)
Area of Plate: 30.25"
Thickness of K: 30 mils
Number of Plates: 18
Approx.Capacitance: 8.8313 nF
Approx. Voltage Rating: 270,000 V

Primary Specs:
Inside Diameter: 6.0"
Wire Diameter: 0.25"
Spacing: 0.25"
Total Number of Turns: 14.5
Average Radius: 6.5"
Total Diameter: 20.0"
Length of Wire: 49.25'
Total Inductance: 0.0689 mH

Secondary Specs:
Diameter: 4.0"
Winding Height: 18.0"
Wire Gauge: 26
Turns/Inch -at- 97%: 59.6
Length of Wire: 1089.7'
Total Turns: 1040.59
Frequency Unloaded: 390.31 kHz
Frequency w/Topload: 204.59 kHz

Spark Gap Specs:
Type: Series Static
Sections: 10
Overall Gap Width: 1.0714"
Electrodes: 1" diam. 2" long copper pipe

Topload Specs:
Diameter of Cross Section: 3.75"
Toroid Diameter: 15.0"

I think I've pretty much covered everything so far. Anyone have any
suggestions, hints, tips, etc? Help would be appreciated. Also, are any of
these specifications unfit for their job? I'm kind of thinking the coil form
is too wide... But besides that, is this a good design? I'm looking for
someone to point me in the right direction. But of course, I haven't yet
obtained any parts, so, as I said last time, I can 'drift' on my design quite
a bit. By the way, have I forgotten anything necessary? (I designed this
using WinTesla 3.2 if anyone is curious.)

Thanks,
- Joshua