Re: Output

Hi Malcolm,
I posted the question on output voltage around a week ago. I have seen several
measurements
of volts per distance. Interesting and even helpful, but all the references
are to a 1/4-wave
coil. I am playing with a bipolar coil and getting a spark equal to the
entire 21 inch length
of the coil. In addition, when I spread the two terminals to their maximum
separation and the highest terminal voltage, I get lots of corona and
12-14-inch streamers reaching out as they look for a ground. Is there any
info available for determining the output voltage
of a 1/2- wave bipolar?

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman