Re: Garry's MMC cap failure explained.

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Stan,

We are thinking this was either a bad batch or something else is wrong.  I
did notice that one seemed to heat on just one side??  Garry had the leads
bent pretty close to the case.  I wonder if the end connections were
damaged by sever lead bending?  I'll do more tests...

Cheers,

	Terry