Re: hydroforming : was water spark gaps

Original poster: "bob golding" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi gary,
	It is not that difficult to get a piece of pipe, I have seen plenty of
1/4 toriod bends in the scrap yard, Get two of them grind them down the
middle, weld, hey presto one half toriod.  I am thinking of a BIG toriod
here say 6 foot by 12'' cord, but if it is made of steel it will be very
heavy. If it made of ally it will be a lot lighter. This idea is to
compete with getting a mold made for spinning remember. I agree with
wholeheartedly with the KISS principle by the way.

cheers
bob golding