Re: New gap pictures

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

michael,
i would think that the round carbide inserts could be brazed onto the ends of
some brass rod. i'll get those carbides i promised all that asked mailed out
monday for sure. for those that didn't ask, these carbide inserts are flat like
the tips on this gap and come in many diameters ranging from, what i've seen,
1/4" to 1" at 1/8" to 1/4" thick. they stand up very well in my testing and i
believe sundog has brazed them on brass with great results.
marc