Re: hydroforming : was water spark gaps

Original poster: "William R. Langston" <blangsto-at-iwvisp-dot-com>

Hi all,

>From practical experience -- son and I have federal license for
manufacture/uses,
etc -- any significant ( oz. or more ) amount of explosive, let alone HE, and a
swimming pool is a big mistake. We tested one potential July 4th. piece in our
pool several years ago. The boom was fine, but the energy stressed the
concrete of
the pool walls and actually shook our house. In air, the same device was only a
loud noise.

Bill L.