newbe needs MMC plan

Original poster: "kevin wilson" <thebiggiantkevin-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Im trying to build my first MMC, but Im a little lost on the details (type,
number and configuration of caps). I searched through the archives and found
lots of big equations with strange variables. Im using a 15kV, 30mA NST so
Im pretty sure I need 0.005uF, and Im using a static spark gap (if that
matters). If someone is using a 0.005uF MMC that seems to work pretty well,
please send me all the good stuff (designs, cap type, cost, source) I would
really appreciate it. Im a full time college student so I need to be as
economical (really cheap) as possible. I found some good information on MMCs
at
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm
Thanks!

_________