D.C. Danger with water gaps

Original poster: "Albert Hassick" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi All.  I feel that coilers should take extreme caution when utilizing
D.C. powered apparatus in spark gaps or capacitors that use water for the
medium.  Literature I have about making hydrogen gas to propel internal
combustion engines points out that using D.C. electric is one way of
producing hydrogen gas.  So all you folks out there, please be careful
not to introduce powerful D.C. currents into your water experiments, It
can be an extreme hazard.   Al.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.