Original poster: "Atkinson, Chip" <CAtkinson-at-Circadence-dot-com>

Here's the coolest scheme that I've gotten from the web genius here at work
--
 catkinson-at-circadence-dot-com<br>
 <script>document.write("catkinson" + String.fromCharCode(64) +

This turns the email address into a javascript that shows as the unaltered
address.  Now to figure a way to smoothly get it done in the archiving
program Mhonarc.

Chip