Re: RAT pictures online (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:15:22 EST
From: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: RAT pictures online

In a message dated 12/3/00 8:13:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Gang!

 Coding til fingers bleed, editing pictures till eyes got red, here is
 the new page with the secrets of the new RAT technology!

 http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/ambassador/ambassador.htm

 Cheers, Finn Hammer

Finn,

What a great looking project.  Lots of innovation there.

How well instrumented is this coil?  I was thinking, we have talked about the
idea of tuning the larger coils at low power and then moving the primary tap
up a bit to compensate for a slightly lower frequency when run at high power
due to a larger electron cloud around the toroid making the toroid in effect
look larger.  Can you see this effect?  Can you see the resonant frequency of
the secondary shift lower as the power is increased?  And then, of course,
you have the ability to retune the primary when the coil is running - which
would be a terrific thing to be able to do.

Just thinking, which is sometimes dangerous.

Ed Sonderman