Re: A New web Site (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 19:47:09 -0600
From: Barton B. Anderson <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: A New web Site (fwd)

Hi Ted and Scott,

The Join for the web ring has changed a bit. You'll need to go to Yahoo Webring
and get a member sign in id. You may or may not already have one. Anyway, try
this link:

 http://www.geocities-dot-com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/3319/join.htm

It is the old join link but will also redirect to the Yahoo Webring sign up page.
Yahoo knows you want to join the Tesla Web Ring as your coming from this page.
Once you sign in, the next page is the "JOIN" button for the Tesla Web Ring. I
think it's probably easier to go this route than to search for the ring that you
want to join.

Bart