Pig Killing (was: something else)

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

> ly possible, though not likely, to get a "lemon":-(  How about it? Has any
> other coiler (besides Charles Brush) killed a pig, in Tesla service, that
is,
> and is willing to admit it? :-O

I killed two pigs last October. One was a lemon (and was quickly replaced
by T&R Electric - excellent customer service!) and the other was my fault.

Basically, I had a (unknown) dead short and I just kept looking at
the (pegged) 100A ammeter wondering where the current was going. Well,
it was going into heating about 5 gallons of oil! Poof! Fried pig. Next
time,
I'll do my "thinkin" with the power off... *grin*...

Jeff W. Parisse
www.teslacoil-dot-com