Re: Re:MY Tesla Coil:Star Wars: (fwd)

Original poster: "Albert Hassick" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi John, All.
 When my nephew (whom is an E.E.) gave me this picture I asked him the
same thing!  Where is the rest of the article?!  But he said the trade
magazine has since been discarded, and that he cut out the photo of the
"Big Tesla" for me to see, since we were working on some high voltage
stuff in the basement.  I did not attempt to mislead anyone with these
photos.  But I thought that the list would enjoy seeing some real big
high voltage stuff.  But nonetheless, the flip side of text of the
article that is available on the .jpg I submitted to the list does indeed
state:  "a needle in the sky".  This is what intrigued me since I had
read about Teslas anti-warfare ideas in a book that I have.    And this
is indeed a "Star Wars" land based interception medium that utilizes
lightening on demand to create an pulse of high energy for the laser beam
for the purpose of destroying an incoming warhead.  Yes, it is a Star
Wars intercept device and not a bit of fantasy on my part!     AL.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.