Re: Schematic Software

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi,

Version 8 is the "standard" simulator we use for coiling.  The versions 8
and 9.1 are NOT file compatable but there is a super hard to find
conversion program around somewhere.  Version 8 can be found at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/Programs.htm
http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/site/programs/80dlabe.exe
ftp://ftp.orcad-dot-com/dwn_file/Pspice/Eval_Versions/

Cheers,

	Terry