MMC bulk buy(Thanks all)

Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi All
This is to all the guys in the US, Canada, Switzerland, Germany and the
UK that bought up
the 0.68uF caps early this year. Just to let you all know I just sold
the last ones.
On behalf of myself, Steve Crawshaw, Steve Bell and Viv Watts my I say
many thanks
to you all, Now at last I can move around my small flat now that the
9000 cap we jointly
bought from the MoD surplus warehouse have all gone.

Many thanks and happy MMC building guys.
Happy christmas and a safe new year.

Mike Tucknott