E-Tesla 6 Models

Original poster: "Rizzler by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rizz.a.b-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi All,

I have finally managed to get MathCad 2000 to work and produce some plots of my
coil. Thanks to Terry for providing me with somewhere to put them at:

<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/andrewb/>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/andrewb/

I have tried plotting the e-fields etc in Excel but was not particularly
impressed with the results. Im not sure why but in some of the pics, the coil
looks really thin, I think this is just the way mathcad plots them but I'm not
sure.

Regards
Andrew Black