Re: Tesla on TV - finding it...

Hi Jim All,

At 05:13 PM 12/11/2000 -0800, you wrote:

>of course not.. here in shallow money grubbing southern california, we want
>to watch all those personal finance and self development specials they run
>during pledge weeks... Oh yes, and a variety of music specials, because they
>lend themselves to pledge breaks.

Now be nice.  At least PBS is going to air it in some places.

>What about satellite?  Is there a national PBS feed on Dish network or one
>of the others?

Be sure to check out the super neat air time locator for this program at:

http://www.pbs-dot-org/tesla/prodo/showtimes.html

There are a bunch of stations in CA (10) that are going to show it and six
that are not.

This makes finding it really super easy!!  Many thanks to Michael for
finding this great help!

Some of us with two VCRs who record it, can probably help out those that
cannot get it.

Also there is the plain home VHS version available at:

www.shop.pbs-dot-org

for 19.95 + shipping

The 49.95 version at the main site is the rugged high-quality school and
library version.

Cheers,

	Terry