Re: More Coupling...

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Antonio

It's hard for me to explain myself in english sometime. What I mean is
using a flat secondary on top of a flat
primary, separate by a good insulator and driving a tertiary coil from this
secondary. I'm sure you can wind a flat
secondary :example a spiral of 22 AGW 20" wide close wound; 370 turns,
sitting on top of a regular primary ( 1/4"
copper tube space wound 20" diameter ). I'm not sure but I think you have
enough coupling ( easy to adjust just play
with separation ) and I remember in a previous discussion about secondary
shape Terry or an other one said cone
secondary are not efficient but it could by interesting to try an inverse
cone ( a relation between voltage increase
along the coil at the same time the  inductance increase ) and a flat
spiral is an inverse cone at is maximum.

Luc Benard
P.S. excuse my English I hope I'm enough clear on this one.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>